Your Cricket Physical Fitness in Cricket-need Some Aussie Fitness Tips

Hmm well its not possible to do 85 proper push ups in a minute. Proper push ups you are supposed to have a sound routine, Each of my push ups take around 1-2 seconds. You need to go up hold down, up hold down continuously. 85 in a minute,...

Anyway its not about how many you can do in a minute, more about consistency and repetition.

lolz i dont know how many i can keep doing it but i do them proper and it was a school fitness test so ??? plus i was going for the record i worked really hard by mate beat me he got 88 oh well this year hopefully with crack it

Anyone know of the beep test?

That will kill you if you arent a long distance runner(im a sprinter)

Yeah, it's the same thing, just a different name in some places of the world.

The bleep test is good, but it's more of a fitness monitor, although I'm sure it would make good fitness work. I'd say you probably had to train for it, as such.

LOL, the beep test. Everytime it yells an expletive at you instead of bleeping :p I'm so calling it the beep test from now on ;)

Aussie fitness tips are the same as any other country. It's just that Aussies are really good at sport because they are being engaged from a really young age and is one of the main focuses of school.

My recommendations would be just do what you want and what makes you feel good after the work out. Personally just go with push ups and sit ups, work on things where you can see the results properly.:p

6 Seconds LOL. Some of the bullshit people post on these forums is hilarious.

I average 200 for my club this year, scored a hundred every innings. Taken 5 wickets in every game as well, averaging under 10 with the ball, and bowl 90mph+.

Well played pal :hpraise
Bolt is nowhere close to me when i run the 100m;)
Try him in the 400m against me lol :p

I'm 18. It's not that hard work, takes about 15 minutes max to do. I enjoy doing it though, it's not a chore, always feel pumped and good once I've finished. Been doing it about 3 weeks and it's had abit of an effect on my cricket, I've actually started to bowl abit quicker already.

You do 300 sit ups, 100 arm crunches and 50 bench presses in 15 mins?

Users who are viewing this thread