Picking Overseas Players

Basically, look at your weakness in your county side. When i was Warwickshire, I got a fast bowler and an all rounder who bowled spin. What side are you btw?(if you are with one side)

Basically, look at your weakness in your county side. When i was Warwickshire, I got a fast bowler and an all rounder who bowled spin. What side are you btw?(if you are with one side)

Nah i use try to use every team, I was just wondering who everyone was picking.
I just started a new game and need a good bowler but I'm thinking of getting an all rounder, who is a better bowler Pollock, Watson or Kallis.

yeah i got Pollock and have $43 000 left so I'm either gonna get Cam White for batting and spin so i can leave Munday out while i train him or Wise a 28 yr old pace bowler from Aus.

Leave Munday out for the season?

You cannot be serious - let me tell you this. He is the best first class spinner you will find. Expensive but consistently takes 6 and 7 wicket hauls for me, usually takes 100-150 wickets for the season every time and he gets called up for England a lot in that too.

Munday is definitely a better spinner than Cameron White, but I suppose if you really want to you can leave him. Why not train him and play him at the same time though?

Leave Munday out for the season?

You cannot be serious - let me tell you this. He is the best first class spinner you will find. Expensive but consistently takes 6 and 7 wicket hauls for me, usually takes 100-150 wickets for the season every time and he gets called up for England a lot in that too.

Munday is definitely a better spinner than Cameron White, but I suppose if you really want to you can leave him. Why not train him and play him at the same time though?

I'll see how we go without him but i might bring him in if our bowling is dire.

Shaun Pollock is on int. Duty when dos he return?

Orginally posted by Dondogz
Shaun Pollock is on int. Duty when dos he return?
He should return when South Africa have finished their tour. You can check out when the tour finishes on the South African team pages which has the tours dates.

He should return when South Africa have finished their tour. You can check out when the tour finishes on the South African team pages which has the tours dates.

I'm on ICC 06 and i cant find the tour dates....is it a ICC3 thing?

No, there should be an international fixture list with the fixtures page on there or there is the South African pages which has their records on.

Users who are viewing this thread