Picking Overseas Players

No, there should be an international fixture list with the fixtures page on there or there is the South African pages which has their records on.

i don't know if I'm looking at the right thing but i can see the the world cup is on until 20th may and its the 2nd but if South Africa don't make the final he should be back sooner.

I merged a couple of similar threads. I always have a bowler, and of late I've had Alam (batsman). Current bowler is Elias Sunny. Wickets, Hundreds, everything!

I reckon u must get joginder sharma..............................if u know the game well enough he will take wickets at 18 in odi and at 22 in counties

he is a legend on the game:hpraise

i always have to get a spinner in icc 06 as i never get a good english one after munday retires, but in icc 3 i have adil rahid so i normall y go for a seamer first

I always go for an overseas spinner, even if you have a good one already throwing Chawla or Ojha in is a deadly mix

I always go for an overseas spinner, even if you have a good one already throwing Chawla or Ojha in is a deadly mix

Spinners take the biscuit in my game. There are usually about 6 or 7 that all have under 20 for their bowling average, it's unreal! Even Afridi usually has immense averages, last season it was something like 54 for bat and 22 for bowl. A person, non spinner, that seems to do well is Watson of Australia. More of a batsmen this season for me but if he is needed in the bowling department usually he can come and get a wicket.

i don't normally need to pick overseas bowlers, as my bowling attack is already 5 stars... so i pick Watson as he ALWAYS does well for me.. and Asif too.

Flintoff
Anderson
M.Asif
S.Mahmood

Can Kallis bowl good or is it only a meh?
i already know he can bat well.

Kallis goes alright with the ball but isnt a World Beater, I never buy him, hes a waste of money

Users who are viewing this thread