Pl post in your downloads

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

As the mega patch seems nearer to completion,we need to make sure that for its first version,we use all the best existing patches.So i would request all the patchers to submit their downloads for the mega patch here.However for now please dont post any downloads in the 3 catagories which are under polling(i.e tv-overlays,ai,or kits).Pl submit your downloads for all other catagories like bats,ads,and everything else.Also anyone who wants to like to test for the mega patch.PL post.Pl submit the downloads as soon as you can,as we want to finalise all the patches before the polling in the 3 catagories are over(17 days from now).So pl submit patches if possible within this week.Thank You and all comments regarding the topic are welcome.

Siddharth

why here its not cricket 2005 download, and you have already made a thread for each thing kit etc?

langerrox said:
why here its not cricket 2005 download, and you have already made a thread for each thing kit etc?

If u read properly this is for patchers to send downloads other than kits,ai and overlays,so that we can test those downloads and see which of them to include in the mega patch.Also these posts are not for downloading for the members but only for testing for the mega patch crew,that's why it is in the cricket 2005 forum.I mean lang uve been behaving oddly lately,almost as if u are anti-mega patch.

Siddharth

Testing

Siddharth,

If you require my assistance in testing please send me a personal message with you request.

thanks,

micgrech

you can go through my downloads thread & take whatever you want for the mega patch.
Especially the West Indies test Kit & the umpire kits.

its still downloads so it belongs in cric2005 downloads..:p

still people are going to download from here, hence the cricket 2005 download forum..?

no lang this is a thread where patchers will send links,and we will test them and decide which are worthy of being in the mega patch.There wont be any downloads here.

I think this must stay here as no download is posted here & also I feel let the downloads be posted in downloads forum & the links to them here.No need to post the patches here again.

Users who are viewing this thread