Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FM is ready so I'm in.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
The only other person I can think of that would be interested is mattfb, considering Ben's laptop is down. I'm simmiming through to the drawing of the groups right now to get that out the way. I reckon this can be done in two sittings, one with the group stages and then one with the knock out rounds. There's only 16 teams so if there is 8 of us then they're should be at least 2 players in each group.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't know what people think about this but I'm favouring late evening play times. Everyone's usually busy in the day and you can never tell what you'll be doing, whereas at night there is a lot more leeway with people staying up until whenever they want because of no school/college/uni.

Just my suggestion.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I always thinking Evenings, although that does mean hedger would have to be up till all hours and basically become nocturnal :p.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well if it makes it easier, I'll just sit out of it. I'm away until the 31st anywhere so unless you were planning on starting it next year, then it wouldn't work for me. I'd be fine from 8 am (Australian Eastern Time) onwards though. I don't like getting up any earlier than that though.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i work nights like, but should be sound, what sort of date is it? if it's january I don't now my shifts yet, but once i get them I can tell you all what days I can't do (although if i get in from work at 5.30am i'd be up for fm then!)

Bevab

Staff Member
Have an internet problem ATM, hope it gets sorted out soon.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I was thinking of having the first bash at this soon, wanted to do it today but didn't post it up yesterday. If people could post the times they are available in the next two or 3 days we could co-ordinate a time for the first go.

I'll do the draw for teams today, shall I leave Germany in and also should I put Croatia and Serbia or just put the well known teams in?

Bevab

Staff Member
Is Germany allowed? Wikipedia says we can't play with Germany due to license loss.

P Squared

International Coach
Well tomorrow I'll be available from 6-9 PM IST which is about 12:30 - 3:30 PM GMT.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Is Germany allowed? Wikipedia says we can't play with Germany due to license loss.

Yeah there is a fix to that, SI just didn't want to make it obvious so that they wouldn't face any legal action.

Bevab

Staff Member
Can you link me to it? Please?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just google it, it really isn't difficult. PSquared, any chance you will be around later than that also?

Users who are viewing this thread