PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Not to stomp on Sohums beating, but "King," CJ, what the bloody hell are you doing editing my post. That is really rude, i mean, you'd be bloody good writing for the newspapers. They write complete crap, so do you.

And one more thing, King? King? More like Princess, actually not even princess, MaidCJ sound much better.

Good, good, this is banter. Problem is there's 20 TF guys giving it and 3 PC guys fighting back, where's the rest of your forum guys?

Hey, I wouldn't push it if I were you.

I actually joined this place from a google search, I had no idea what PC was.

Hey, I wouldn't push it if I were you.

I actually joined this place from a google search, I had no idea what PC was.

LOL! Like i'm bothered if you leave, i'm no Admin, i don't need to worry about the memberbase, but then again, i have to credit the TF lads, they sure have brightened up Cricsim, nice to get some new voices in. I'm being serious here, hopefully some will stay, bring an edge of it to First Class and the OD proceedings.

We're not all bantering because believe it or not, cricsim isn't the only thing on PC - unlike TFSSLFLSLFSL which is just set up for Fantasy Games. Some people. :p

We're not all bantering because believe it or not, cricsim isn't the only thing on PC - unlike TFSSLFLSLFSL which is just set up for Fantasy Games. Some people. :p
Well considering our forum was set up purely to be based around Fantasy Cricket.... Gee, funny about that, eh?

And because of that, we have a first rate FCL whereas you guys are in the gutter. Lets just hope you all do not get bored of the series when we start dominating.

Here we get the old double standard routine. This isn't fantasy? Your real name is w3lshrugby?

Good, good, this is banter. Problem is there's 20 TF guys giving it and 3 PC guys fighting back, where's the rest of your forum guys?
Wow. After all this time you still fail to understand the meaning of a timezone? Or is it that you can't think of anything to support your team because they lack any cricketing knowledge?

Well considering our forum was set up purely to be based around Fantasy Cricket.... Gee, funny about that, eh?
Wow, it's going to be pretty embarrassing when your team, which was set up primarily for fantasy cricket, get their asses kicked by our team, which was grown out of gamers and cricket enthusiasts.

Here we get the old double standard routine. This isn't fantasy? Your real name is w3lshrugby?
Please don't misread his post so blatantly. :p He obviously suggested that people on PC are here for more than just Cricsim which is why they don't post in this forum regularly. It's not just because we have no respect for your team.

Last edited:
Wow that's so funny, editing people's posts to make it look like they said something that they actually didn't. How did you ever come up with such a witty response?

Probably dreams of being given the responsibility of Modding one day.

Users who are viewing this thread