PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

LOL! Like i'm bothered if you leave, i'm no Admin, i don't need to worry about the memberbase, but then again, i have to credit the TF lads, they sure have brightened up Cricsim, nice to get some new voices in. I'm being serious here, hopefully some will stay, bring an edge of it to First Class and the OD proceedings.

I was going to stay because I initially hadn't realised that this is PC. I'm only supporting TF because I'm a member over there. I don't care if I don't have even a slight chance of getting into the squad, I still support them.
I found this place from searching in google for a different forum to join, and I thought ''this place looks alright, I'll give it a go.''
So, as long as none of you lot annoy me enough to make me leave, I will stay.

It's interesting to note that hollow things actually float. In fact, anything less dense than water floats on top of water. So, your comment, 'not enough inside them', while hilariously amusing for anyone who has taken a glance at it, is one of those which actually isn't that clever. If we had nothing inside our heads it would most likely help our chances of floating.

Good try, though. Don't ever take up physics.

Hehehaha 100& correct and 100% hilarious

Its about the best thing i do, just because you damn idiots don't understand how cool i am, the rest of Melbourne and PC know ;)

I say it every time, PC 5-0 Test series, PC 5-0 ODI series, We're gunna make you look like Bangladesh on a bad day.

Id say Scotland rather than Bangladesh

Last edited:
So if he becomes a mod does he then ride around on a motorscooter and listen to The Jam or The Who?

An good call, will go over most people's heads unfortunately. At least I got it. And it'd be the Who. They're better. Although I reckon they were rockers who wanted to appeal to mods to get a wider audience, and once they had that fanbase they came out with such albums as Tommy and Who's Next, which are most definitely rock music.

I was going to stay because I initially hadn't realised that this is PC. I'm only supporting TF because I'm a member over there. I don't care if I don't have even a slight chance of getting into the squad, I still support them.
I found this place from searching in google for a different forum to join, and I thought ''this place looks alright, I'll give it a go.''
So, as long as none of you lot annoy me enough to make me leave, I will stay.

If you keep supporting TF you will be too embarressed to show your face around here.

An good call, will go over most people's heads unfortunately. At least I got it. And it'd be the Who. They're better. Although I reckon they were rockers who wanted to appeal to mods to get a wider audience, and once they had that fanbase they came out with such albums as Tommy and Who's Next, which are most definitely rock music.
Yes, I see the point. Snaring one mob and then grabbing their opponents. I sort of wonder if that's why the rocker-mod wars stopped. Or maybe it was just everyone started to get into dope and couldn't be bothered with the fisticuffs anymore. I read that the Jam were also supported by mods. Maybe the mods are coming back? The Jam are touring again. Hmmm.

Well considering our forum was set up purely to be based around Fantasy Cricket.... Gee, funny about that, eh?

And because of that, we have a first rate FCL whereas you guys are in the gutter. Lets just hope we all do not get bored of the series when you start dominating and i hope PC is good enough to console us after we lose the series if they dont, i solemnly swear to bring along my PANDA's to kidnap the players.im getting scared as the days pass.

We wont,u can bring ur panda friends along to entertain us and u wonderin what the above quote is........It was sneaked in by TFFSL member King CJ who unfortunately(or fortunately) shares the same room with Panda:D

We wont,u can bring ur panda friends along to entertain us and u wonderin what the above quote is........It was sneaked in by TFFSL member King CJ who unfortunately(or fortunately) shares the same room with Panda:D

Could someone get me the english language version of that?

Users who are viewing this thread