PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Is it just me who is reminded of two 5-year-olds arguing by the "you suck", "no, you suck more", "you suck times infinity" argument going on here?

No, I agree with you. I tried being subtle in saying that using > or < symbols was an incredibly stupid way of trying to get a point across, but instead the brains trust from their team decided they needed more of those symbols. Once you get more than one it's mathematically incorrect anyway.

Speaking of 5-year-old insults, I just remembered one that was popular back in the day.

LEGEND: What's your name?
GUMBY: Gumby.
LEGEND: Sucks.
EVERYONE IN THE ROOM: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (followed by rapturous applause)

go home u tanker

we at pc are going to kill u guys and teach you a lesson

Welcome to PC bushy.

We're looking for someone to open our batting and possibly captain us against the Tornadoes.
Are you up for the job?

I've heard that you guys only make runs against 1 minute olds, and only can make 1 run against them

Now that's just a silly comment. Can you imagine how hard it must be to score runs against a child who hasn't yet learned to move its arms and legs. You'd be waiting a long time for a delivery to be hittable.
Maybe you're just trying to get us ready for your bowling attack.

Now that's just a silly comment. Can you imagine how hard it must be to score runs against a child who hasn't yet learned to move its arms and legs. You'd be waiting a long time for a delivery to be hittable.
Maybe you're just trying to get us ready for your bowling attack.

Face Shaun Tait. maybe then you'll be half-ready for our fast bowling attack

Face Shaun Tait. maybe then you'll be half-ready for our fast bowling attack

First thing Shaun Tait's retired,he's done with playing cricket and second thing what do u mean by half-ready?Don't tell me your bowlers bowl at 250 km/hr....If they do they may be Andy Roddick or James Blake(i was aware of your team having a james BLAKE but not a roddick:eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread