PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

I've never seen tassie pull so much stuff out of, well, his avatar, in a single thread. TFFSL have really helped to lighten up these forums!
I've probably posted more in this thread than any of my story threads, but I suppose that's no great achievement.

Tassie, I've noticed you play for the Donkeys.

Do donkeys and wombats get on well?

A tiger, panda, wombat all at the Donkeys.. Imagine the fun we could have.

Thats ok, and I still owe you that trip to McDonalds. Now how would I go about signing up to a team here?
:)
Put your details in the "Sign-ups" thread lol Pretty self explanatory:p

Tassie, I've noticed you play for the Donkeys.

Do donkeys and wombats get on well?
Ever wondered why Eeyore the donkey from Winnie the Pooh was so fat? He was half-wombat. They get along fantastically well.

Eeyore and Winnie did get on well. That was until Winnie was forced by a London magistrate to go into rehab. Something to do with running illicit honey pots in Soho. Eeyore then went downhill and made an ass of himself on a mule train. He then wrote 'Muleskinner Blues'.

only a month to go now until we whoop there buttocks...lol...

We're going to be here in force. And we'll be very good. These threads about the tournament are going pretty well for a series which is a month away.
We're going to stomp all over you guys. And then ground the squished bits of PC into the dust.

We're going to be here in force. And we'll be very good. These threads about the tournament are going pretty well for a series which is a month away.
We're going to stomp all over you guys. And then ground the squished bits of PC into the dust.

Now back to reality... PC> TSSFLFLLFLSFFSFFFFLLLLSLLSSFLFSLFLSLFLFLSFL

These > and < signs are surefire ways to win arguments, I'm emotionally scarred by just looking at the one that goes against PC, and I'm sure that TFFSFSFSSSL feel the same way about the ones that go against them.

How will you cope with this then, Tassietiger?
TF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC.

The extra '>>>' makes it more daunting dont you reckon?

How will you cope with this then, Tassietiger?
TF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC.

The extra '>>>' makes it more daunting dont you reckon?
You've won. I can't match that many >s.

Users who are viewing this thread