PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Precisely. In case you didn't know, the thong is our official team kit. Of course we're going to wear it when we are batting.

Now, do you have any problems with that?
I do. It'll look gay.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend.

I agree they're a bit yellow but I certainly wouldn't call them gay.

thongs_lge.jpg

WHats with you and the gay jokes? By the looks of your avatar, you seem to like the look of Wombats. Considering the Wombats positioning in that picture... Im just not going to go there.

WHats with you and the gay jokes? By the looks of your avatar, you seem to like the look of Wombats. Considering the Wombats positioning in that picture... Im just not going to go there.
I can't believe you're seriously suggesting that Fatso the Fat-Arsed Wombat, the Battler's Prince, the mascot of the people, likes a bit of action up the date. As that would render you a disgrace to human beings worldwide.

I can't believe you're seriously suggesting that Fatso the Fat-Arsed Wombat, the Battler's Prince, the mascot of the people, likes a bit of action up the date. As that would render you a disgrace to human beings worldwide.
I reckon he was suggesting that you have some sort of feelings for Fatso which may, when acted on, put you in danger of being visited by the police, the RSPCA, WIRES (a wildlife rescue group here in Oz), and hack journos from tabloid TV current affairs shows.
Panda has an instinct for such things. He's well able to put Mike Munro in his place and also get free announcements broadcast by community TV.

I reckon he was suggesting that you have some sort of feelings for Fatso which may, when acted on, put you in danger of being visited by the police, the RSPCA, WIRES (a wildlife rescue group here in Oz), and hack journos from tabloid TV current affairs shows.
Panda has an instinct for such things. He's well able to put Mike Munro in his place and also get free announcements broadcast by community TV.
Any video footage you have found was for research purposes only!

Hey Tassie, also.. Tell me what Wombats can do that Panda's cant? Coz there is this one trick I can do... Therbs goes wild everytime.

Im glad your back Sex God, we here at PC are in need of some Panda Lovin'

Hey Tassie, also.. Tell me what Wombats can do that Panda's cant? Coz there is this one trick I can do... Therbs goes wild everytime.
Wombats don't do anything special, they just go around doing what wombats do, that's why you have to respect them so much, because they don't care what the world thinks of them, they're sticking to their guns and just travelling the world leaving the occasional dumps behind.

I've never seen tassie pull so much stuff out of, well, his avatar, in a single thread. TFFSL have really helped to lighten up these forums!

Users who are viewing this thread