PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Wouldn't it be horrible to lose to such a weak side.

I'll say, we feel horrible playing against you guys because when it comes to cricket skills, it is usually against our nature to battle with an opponent who is unarmed.

Last edited:
I'll say, we feel horrible playing against you guys because in the game of cricket skills, it is usually against our nature to battle with an opponent who is unarmed.
My thoughts exactly. I'm finding it very difficult to sledge against someone who is pro-Pie :cheers

No pressure on the Tornadoes here, its all on PC.

Lets see how they fare hey?

CARN TORNADOES.

No pressure on the Tornadoes here, its all on PC.

Lets see how they fare hey?

CARN TORNADOES.

Why would there be pressure on a scratch invititational XI? We're a banana skin for you as most the mods either don't play normally or are retired like me.
Pressure is all on TFFSL - would be very embarassing to lose to a bunch of part-timers before the real series starts... ;)

Why would there be pressure on a scratch invititational XI? We're a banana skin for you as most the mods either don't play normally or are retired like me.
Pressure is all on TFFSL - would be very embarassing to lose to a bunch of part-timers before the real series starts... ;)

Sureeeee:rolleyes: I am so afraid to face the Tornadoes:crying

If there was no pressure you wouldnt have replied.

Seem defensive to me.

Big Man 1 barmey and Karachi 0

Next.

Pie is good :hpraise:cheers

A pie with sauce is better.

Will be hungry after beating this conglomerate into the turf.

Last edited:
Your team isn't at full strength? I was meant to be playing the world cup but somehow got the wrong map, and ended up here. :p

Your team isn't at full strength? I was meant to be playing the world cup but somehow got the wrong map, and ended up here. :p
It is like full strength beer, it might be full strength, but there are quicker ways to get drunk.

Now are any of you TFFSL guys going to post your team?

Users who are viewing this thread