PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Yeah I had a look at that, and now the link to there is not working, no matter I am considering not returning to the board.

Edit: Site seems to be working now....hmmm maybe it was my isp?

Last edited:
TF Has officially gone down the drain.

The Main Admin has gone & told the members they can do what they want!

I see that your account got renamed...
We'll blame the infighting on the realisation that you were going to get humped in the cricket. In the absence of any chance of victory you started to turn on each other ;)

I see that your account got renamed...
We'll blame the infighting on the realisation that you were going to get humped in the cricket. In the absence of any chance of victory you started to turn on each other ;)
Its back up and running. There's a few swear threads running. It will settle back down after a few days. In the mean time our team is still ready to play against PC.

Its back up and running. There's a few swear threads running. It will settle back down after a few days. In the mean time our team is still ready to play against PC.

Bloody oath we'll be ready.
Just fine-tuning the last few spots.

A few changes from the original squad but the young gun replacements are ready to roll PC in this series:D

Only a few days until the warm up tour match. I'll be attempting to break Boonie's drinking record on the flight over to P.C. Get the stretcher ready 'cos I'll be rat-arsed when I disembark.

TF is better than ever...no DPRA and a whole new format/series/teams

its sexy

Haha, boys boys, the past week has merely been our warm-up to the tour.

Site lock-down, posters locked up, then given the keys to the joint. 'Twas mayhem and now we're all set.

When do these matches start?

TFFSL Tornadoes will rip and tear PC apart. Its a team combining youth and experience, wit and wisdom and cricket perfection. We also have some really hot uber babes in our caravan of love.

TF have spent the last few days binge drinking in an effort to bring our level of play down to a level that will make this series a bit more of a challenge for us.
If we come here fully fit the series would be too one sided and we'd win all games in a landslide.

For the good of fantasy cricket we need to even up the competition a bit

Last edited:
We also have some really hot uber babes in our caravan of love.

Cheeky bugger. That's my private caravan!

Jarman Magic said:
For the good of fantasy cricket we need to even up the competition a bit

All you'll be evening up is the amount of booze you've drunk compared to us. We'll still beat you on the pitch.

When are you guys arriving at PC? Huss/whoever feel free to post a thread regarding your arrival.

When are you guys arriving at PC? Huss/whoever feel free to post a thread regarding your arrival.

About 5 minutes before the warm up I think. We'll get the plague if we hang around too long.

Also I think we're flying on the Victoria's Secret private jet!

Users who are viewing this thread