PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

I.e. 999 and 1001.

I hope we explained it well enough for your poor little brain to understand.

Firstly, you said i.e. 999 and 1001. 'i.e.' basically means 'that is', so you said to palindromic numbers 'that is 999 and 1001'. There are many other ones. You should have said for example, e.g. or for instance.

Secondly, brains can't be poor. People can be poor, commonly due to their brains, and a lot of people are poor due to killing their brain cells on an amber liquid, but brains cannot be poor.

Hope I've explained it all well enough for you to understand, and, if not, I don't think the communication is being broken down by my side as much as it is by yours.

What's a deads set knob?

Does he mean knob as in : a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like. OR

a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk. OR

Architecture. an ornamental boss, as of carved work. OR

a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge. OR

(in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing; knobble; skiffle.

(Courtesy of Dictionary.com)

he means you a dickhead, but he is saying in a nice way

sorry about the swearing

Looks like the TFFSL people are tired of talking to themselves and have finally stopped posting in here:rolleyes:

One day goes by without a post and you say they've stopped? I'd hate to see what you think of the BLIC subforums.

Nah, we're just trying to figure out what's going on at TFFSL. That and most of the guys are still at the pub coming to grips with the U.S Primaries.

TF Has officially gone down the drain.

The Main Admin has gone & told the members they can do what they want!

Users who are viewing this thread