PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

We at TFFSL MAY PULL OUT DUE TO PLAYER SAFETY ISSUES

Is that code for giving up now to avoid embarrassment? Our venues have been terrorist attack free for 4 days now and we have complete confidence in the Mod Police to keep order.

Im The Leader Of The Pack

Play The Games At Our Home

Decide which forum you think you're supporting. Personally I'm not too bothered whether we have you or not but burning bridges in both directions doesn't seem too sensible.

Bushy i dont think there going to let you change the venue of the tournament by your demand when the series is being held next month.

i will when PC become decent...so looks like never

But that's silly. Surely you envision yourself as improving in all facets of life, or at least entertain the thought of doing so. If PC are looking like never becoming decent, my advice to you is set your goal somewhere else. Make it a New Year's resolution or something. Then you can have a goal that will make you a better person, and you can also have a timeframe in which to achieve it.

From some of the posts you've made, I gather you are quite a player, if you are going to win this so easily for your team. In this case, you are likely to win a few MoM awards. When you go up on the stage, living the dream, accepting the man of the match award for your 217* off only three balls, imagine what it'll do when you stumble over words and can't quite get that sentence that so clearly wants to come out. If I was a little kid aspiring to do what you had done that match, I would be thinking 'oh, I don't need to do school any more, even people who can't speak English can play cricket well'. When they drop out of school, they'll never get taught sexual education, and probably contract AIDS or something when they fall under the seductive spell of some priest. You're giving little kids AIDS. Think about what you're doing.

Whether English is your second language or not is beside the point. You should aspire to improve at all times, or, as you are doing, you'll end up killing a bunch of kids.

And by the way everyone, I'm not back, I just felt like doing a post for a change.

Decide which forum you think you're supporting. Personally I'm not too bothered whether we have you or not but burning bridges in both directions doesn't seem too sensible.

Ignore him Barmy, He is being his usual self, a tool!

Users who are viewing this thread