PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Well you obviously don't know what a Mod is; the characteristics of Mods including their appearance, behaviour and music tastes. Get onto Wiki and type in Mod into the search criteria and see what you get. See what happens.
Mod was a term in use before forums such as this existed.
So, for the dummies, what I have done is used a term currently popularised on chat forums in another context. This was a juxtaposition of an old cultural phenomenom (Mods) with a comparatively new one (mod), based on the shortening of the word 'moderator'.

TFFSL closedown
Looks as though it will be back up on Sunday. Stuffed if I know what that's all about. Anyone from TFFSL feeling the need for cricket chat, there's some good forums here. You can also check out the form of the members of the PC squad the Tornados will be up against. If you want to support one of the PC clubs I suggest having a look at the Donkeys. Top team, good drinkers.

Last edited:
We're meant to play cricket too? :eek:
I only signed up for the chicks, beer and training camp in Barbados.

No Colin, you're mistaken. Us who have a chance to play against these wannabes called TFFSL get the hot chicks, cold beer and training camp in Barbados.

You guys get the tea lady, Netto's finest beer and a lonely field in Lancashire to practise.

No Colin, you're mistaken. Us who have a chance to play against these wannabes called TFFSL get the hot chicks, cold beer and training camp in Barbados.

You guys get the tea lady, Netto's finest beer and a lonely field in Lancashire to practise.
Its okay Barmy. Bronnie the Beer Babe will be bringing the Beer van plus the mobile jelly wrestling pool with her hottest ten contestants.
Don't worry about the lonely field. As if we need practice.

Dont worry Therbs - We just did a clean up of the site.

Yeh he is part of the 5. Well I didnt name it but thats what they are known as.

Barmy he prob wants back in and he is niave enough to think that will help. All his posts were deleted. hehehaah

Eggman speak good English (and pulling up his English is beyond acting as grammar nazis).

Users who are viewing this thread