PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

I dunno. It sort of reads okay. It also depends on how sober one is at the time of writing and/or reading.

This Series Is A Joke

Move The Dates Of The Series Forward

First of all, you don't need to capitalise every word in your sentences.

Second of all, the tour dates were scheduled to coincide with our mid season break, and if it were up to me the whole series would have been announced much later, but Huss told his boys straight away and Fender and co were here in a flash.

I have the first bit of commentary ready.

TFFSL are ready to bat. In comes the PC bowler. Bowled!! Hes out!! The batsman time at the crease didnt last long. First ball duck and out first ball of innings. Not good

Its TFFSL versus the PC Mods. They'll be riding Lambrettas and listening to The Who then picking fights with The Rockers. Bring it on!

Make me a mod. I wanna play
Get a motor scooter, stove pipe black jeans, a mod hair cut and learn the lyrics to 'My Generation'. Then hang around bus stops hassling pensioners and you might, just might, be let into the mod gang.

I have the first bit of commentary ready.

TFFSL are ready to bat. In comes the PC bowler. Bowled!! Hes out!! The batsman time at the crease didnt last long. First ball duck and out first ball of innings. Not good
Some outstanding commentary there.
Keep on trying champ, stay in school.

Users who are viewing this thread