PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

And if it is blowers... Well we do what we can to get some extra cash on the side.

well panda does what he can....i prefer to Rampage and sack people and their homes

BTW

PC are worse then asian drivers

Was that an incorrect spelling of bowlers? If so, its not true. We also have batsmen and wicket keepers.

I think he's saying you bat for the other team? Then again he's the only person in this thread trying to bat for the other team...

Them Asian drivers are smarter cricketers than TFFSL, though!

Them Asians would want to be smart. They all get educated in our universities!

As for them being smarter cricketers...
I see them all in the streets but I see a very low % of them on the cricket field.
The only argument I can see for them to be smarter cricketers would be the fact that they're sitting at home in the comfort of their air-conditioned living rooms watching the test on tv rather than slogging it out for their local club in 45 degree heat.

Last edited:
in all my life of club cricket i have seen i decent Asian bowler...no batters.
I guess you need to play more club cricket. No surprise you're on TFFSL since it seems they keep their qualification bar pretty low to ensure they can scrap together eleven players, as poor as they may be.

Them Asians would want to be smart. They all get educated in our universities!

As for them being smarter cricketers...
I see them all in the streets but I see a very low % of them on the cricket field.
The only argument I can see for them to be smarter cricketers would be the fact that they're sitting at home in the comfort of their air-conditioned living rooms watching the test on tv rather than slogging it out for their local club in 45 degree heat.
There's really no harsh treatment I can deal to this post to make it sound stupider than it originally came out. Kind of like every shot your batsmen play. Straight through the gap... between bat and pad.

Last edited:
There's really no harsh treatment I can deal to this post to make it sound stupider than it originally came out. Kind of like every shot your batsmen play. Straight through the gap... between bat and pad.

The only harsh treatment you seem capable of dishing out is to your town sewerage system due to all the crap that you keep producing every time you post.

Our batsmen mat leave a gap between bat and pad on occasions but it's only because a rock solid defense isn't needed against your bowling attack. The ball will find the middle of our bats right through this series

Unfortunatley we can't let you use bats wider than the regulations permit. I know you're used to carting football goal sized bats up the wicket and obviously we do hit the middle as all our balls are hitting the stumps, but for this series you're going to have to use smaller bats.
That applies to pads too; no novelty pads that cover the entire crease either.

Users who are viewing this thread