PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

You make me laugh Bushy,

You leave TFFSL saying you are now fully commited to PC, and now you are saying you are back to TFFSL?

As for the 2nd quote, there has been nothing mentioned about this over at TFFSL.
The one thing we agreed on was that the first tour would be here, and the next one over at your home ground!

i will when PC become decent...so looks like never
Well you're already better the us, so me think the plate be upsee car.

That's what happens when you put random words in the middle of a sentence.

Last edited:
The one thing we agreed on was that the first tour would be here, and the next one over at your home ground!

I know, I said this because Bushy wanted this one aswell to be played at TFFSL. And its not my home ground, I have left TFFSL.

Ya just gotta love how people get sucked into Bushy's random posts. Never, ever take him that seriously. He just sits back and with a grin on his face checks out how many people take the bait.

Ya just gotta love how people get sucked into Bushy's random posts. Never, ever take him that seriously. He just sits back and with a grin on his face checks out how many people take the bait.

Then he obviously is a very sad, lonely person if that how he spends his time looking for entertainment

1000 posts of crap in this game. Where the **** are the games?

Fun Fact: iloveireland's last two post numbers in this thread have been palindromic numbers. Over and out.

Users who are viewing this thread