PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Well that game took a turn for the worse. Though it is hardly the thrashing that TF were expecting which bodes well for the main PC team's chances of victory.

Bad luck guys, the bowlers did their job but that batsmen were terrible. I must say that Mrs Ste's refreshments looked good, but bloody stevie ate them all!

aus5892 said:
It is his house.
Since I can't see page 74 unless I clock printable version, I'll just qualify that statement by saying that I was referring to Colin, since everyone knows that he is in fact Mrs. Ste.

Team warmdown in flashchat!

Just a bad dream to forget :p Tough luck, guys! And to TFFSL :- Well done, it was a terrific performance to win this game. :)

nicé one matt
do you know how to do accented c's and the TM sign and stuff

On a personal note i'm happy with the warm-up game. 3 for 38 in 10 overs and then an unbeaten 18 and a valuable 52 balls at the crease.

Mrs Ste's cooking was superb. Maybe we should consider moving one of the test matches here!

:eek: Poor batting by our mods:mad No worries though. This was just a show of how awesome our bowling is. Play one more match and you see how awesome our batting is.

Users who are viewing this thread