PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Panda and TFLUA rolling the arm over nicely there... GOod to see boys.

Panda's back I reckon. Havnt taken 3 fa in a good season and a half :)

We know you're a champion Panda, just been taking it easy for a while. I'm wondering if this is a sign that you're getting the old spark back or if it's just that the PC batters are crap. Hopefully the former, I've been looking forward to a competitive showing from PC. Pretty disappointing so far

When I said that 13 was my highest score this season I wasn't joking...
Only about 3 of the mods team actually play for a league team and we still skittled you for 190. Just think what our real bowlers will do to you.
And one of them was carrying drinks too!

Panda and TFLUA rolling the arm over nicely there... GOod to see boys.

Panda's back I reckon. Havnt taken 3 fa in a good season and a half :)

very disappointing...well you saved it for the best time

The security gorillas also didn't like my impression of Boon on an international flight. No sense of humour those guys.
Time to get down to business Tornadoes. I'm thinking we can greatly improve on our last performance. If needs be we'll let the air out of their inflatable animal 'toys'.

Just a suggestion -

Why don't we have treva sim the game in our chatroom, posting an over at a time?

Or, I could do it, if required. Just think it will make the games more intersting since players can sledge each other during the game... Which could lead to some interesting thoughts being exchanged :p

Thoughts?

Just a suggestion -

Why don't we have treva sim the game in our chatroom, posting an over at a time?

Or, I could do it, if required. Just think it will make the games more intersting since players can sledge each other during the game... Which could lead to some interesting thoughts being exchanged :p

Thoughts?
Nice idea, although it will be really time consuming and Treva will never be willing to do it:)

The security gorillas also didn't like my impression of Boon on an international flight. No sense of humour those guys.Time to get down to business Tornadoes. I'm thinking we can greatly improve on our last performance. If needs be we'll let the air out of their inflatable animal 'toys'.

Tell me about it,

Come on Tornadoes.

whens da next game?

Just a suggestion -

Thoughts?

Worst idea ever.

Only a couple more days before we get to kick your asses again.
It'll be even better beating your #1 side than it was beating your mods:)

Users who are viewing this thread