PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

It'll be even better beating your #1 side than it was beating your mods:)

Imagine that. That's like saying it'll be better winning $1,000 than winning 50c. Honestly, why do you lot waste your time posting this stuff.

Imagine that. That's like saying it'll be better winning $1,000 than winning 50c. Honestly, why do you lot waste your time posting this stuff.

I agree. Your mods are pretty worthless.:D

What's up with the next game?
Delayed?

I agree. Your mods are pretty worthless.:D

Swing and a miss, once again. You rated something clearly better over something clearly worse, and the money was just used as an example. If I was being literal in saying the mods were worth 50c, then why did I say that we were only worth $1,000. The Downright Donkeys in the squad alone are all multi-billionaires due to match-fixing exploits and other assorted hobbies which will not be disclosed on such a law-abiding site.

Poor Form! get off the :onpc and get some:happy or atleast:cheers

Get off the computer and get some cheerleaders or at least two drunk guys? As good as the second option is, if you consider that last one an option you have issues.

Swing and a miss, once again. You rated something clearly better over something clearly worse, and the money was just used as an example. If I was being literal in saying the mods were worth 50c, then why did I say that we were only worth $1,000. The Downright Donkeys in the squad alone are all multi-billionaires due to match-fixing exploits and other assorted hobbies which will not be disclosed on such a law-abiding site.

You WERE being literal. Your mods are only worth 50c.
Why did you say your #1 team is worth $1,000?
No idea why... You've obviously over-estimated their worth.

The net worth of your players may well be in the billions thanks to their lack of morals but their actual player value wouldn't be much higher than your mods.
The PC comp must be the only comp in the world where the only way either side competing in a game could win a game would be due to the match being fixed.

You WERE being literal. Your mods are only worth 50c.
Why did you say your #1 team is worth $1,000?
No idea why... You've obviously over-estimated their worth.

The net worth of your players may well be in the billions thanks to their lack of morals but their actual player value wouldn't be much higher than your mods.
The PC comp must be the only comp in the world where the only way either side competing in a game could win a game would be due to the match being fixed.
Based on your extensive experience in our competition?

pcpanthersvstakeforumtoij0.jpg

@ The KAQRA

Well after one warm-up game, the time comes for the real stuff to start. The 1st game in this 5 match One Day series between PlanetCricket and TakeForum. The first game is to be held at the Pakistani Legends' home ground, The KAQRA. In what should be a heated encounter, both sides will want this 1st win to set the impetus for the rest of the tour.

Teams in ASAP, PlanetCricket to choose pitch

Users who are viewing this thread