PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Somebody post the PC team :)

Time to beat some pandas up :)

Also, I expect us Legends to do well on our home ground, so we should be going up 1-0 in the series today :)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Time for our superb/elite/elite batsmen to score some runs!

That is me of course :p

tassietiger

International Cricketer
You WERE being literal. Your mods are only worth 50c.
Why did you say your #1 team is worth $1,000?
No idea why... You've obviously over-estimated their worth.

The net worth of your players may well be in the billions thanks to their lack of morals but their actual player value wouldn't be much higher than your mods.
The PC comp must be the only comp in the world where the only way either side competing in a game could win a game would be due to the match being fixed.

Firstly, I decide when I'm being literal.

Secondly, this 'lack of morals' opinion you lot seem to have is extremely unjust. We're normally playing against a team who wants to win, with a massive supporter base which wants their team to win, and a sinister looking man named Gupta offers us money to lose the game. We are just 11 players. Our supporters are all drunks who couldn't care less whether we won or lost, they'll forget it by the morning. With all that's going on in the world today, wars in the middle east, global warming, and shows like King of Queens, there isn't much to be happy about these days. Each game we lose, we make a team, its supporters, and Gupta happy. Whether we receive something as well or not is beside the point. If they're happy, we've done something good for the world. Lack of morals, I think not.

Big Man

Club Cricketer
Carn Tornadoes, a win may shut these pretty cricketeers up.

I did say may....

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Carn Tornadoes, a win may shut these pretty cricketeers up.

I did say may....

Pretty cricketeers? Is that the most degrading you can come up with? I've been called all sorts of names in my time, from disgustingly inappropriate to remarkably facetious, and through that pain I have hardened, and I now have the mental strength to cope with damning words such as pretty.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Pretty cricketeers? Is that the most degrading you can come up with? I've been called all sorts of names in my time, from disgustingly inappropriate to remarkably facetious, and through that pain I have hardened, and I now have the mental strength to cope with damning words such as pretty.

I thought being beautiful and pretty was a good thing... *confused*

Big Man

Club Cricketer

Too easy.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Too easy.

That's not insulting either. I pride myself on being easy, and while it's not really worth saying on these forums, (as PC is a fairly large sausagefest) if any girls are interested, come to Tasmania.

Users who are viewing this thread