PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Disappointing not to be in the team for the first game, but i'm optemistic ;)

Great game guys, we know we're superior to TFFSL in anyway possible, but then again, if you boys wanna keep me for the Tests, go for it :p

But damn i had a good match ;) 93, now i'm disappointed, but the thing is, this isn't for the Bitters where i'm a team player, this is for the Panthers, i'm not only a team player, i'm a representative so my runs were for a cause, and the cause is 2-0 ;)

Last edited:
Okay Tornadoes. We made a motza on that one but next match we have to get a win. Congrats to the Panthers, that was comprehensive. Next time I think I'll bat with a runner. Maybe I'll bowl with one as well!
Fire up Tornadoes! We need to debrief at the pub.

Well these loud-mouth type TFFSL forumers have soon quietened down.

Well its a better ODI series than last year, and it's going to turn out 3-0, and then i expect a 3-0 drubbing in the Tests.

I dedicated that knock to Colin, the pub owner :p He can keep feeding me free pints.

Excellent win, TFFSL should go hang themselves now :)

On another note, am disappointed at carrying the drinks. Of course, I am a better drinks carrier than TFFSL's ;)

60 off 54, facing the new ball. Seriously, if it weren't for me, this world would be a lesser one.

And there would be ,ore rfoom for others ;)

piece of cake TFFSl arent they?2-0 down.All talk

Are we even talk atm? Sorry to say but we havew the hit the wall at TF.

Excellent win, TFFSL should go hang themselves now :)

Disgusting comment,should be banned imo.

Anyways, we never really had a chnce chasing that massive freaking total, all credit to PC.

Series I think is all but dead.

Enjoy it PC.

And there would be ,ore rfoom for others ;)

Can't argue with that. But if you were saying there would be more room for others, I could, because what if I become a brilliant engineer and build a planet, and then people could live on that instead of Earth. Seriously, it'll happen. Put your money on it. Planet Tassie. Lock it in. Final answer. Tigerworld. Not going any other way. Sure bet. Easy money. Don't pencil it in, pen it in. Definite winner.

Can't argue with that. But if you were saying there would be more room for others, I could, because what if I become a brilliant engineer and build a planet, and then people could live on that instead of Earth. Seriously, it'll happen. Put your money on it. Planet Tassie. Lock it in. Final answer. Tigerworld. Not going any other way. Sure bet. Easy money. Don't pencil it in, pen it in. Definite winner.

Wow.
Fantasy engineering to go with the fantasy sports. Can't top that:)

TF have one last chance to come away with a confidence boosting win leading up to the tests.

Time for us to get it together

Hey JM. At least we're well cashed up now. As for Tassie's new planet, it better have a decent pub or two. Interstellar travel is thirsty work.

Users who are viewing this thread