PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Ashes Cricket 2013.

Damn man. I thought a game demonstration to watch means, we gonna watch a visual of the gameplay today. Like a trailer. Fml

Colin's is confirming a game demo watch. I hope he has got his spycam ready from some off screen shooting.

Damn man. I thought a game demonstration to watch means, we gonna watch a visual of the gameplay today. Like a trailer. Fml

It does mean that. Colin and everyone at the preview are going to be shown the game today. Whether we'll get a video or something too I don't know.

The expectation is that they will announce the release date is being pushed back.

Still Colin should be able to get some nice info and of course his more than useful impression from the footage.

Where did he confirm that?

Ross has alluded to it several times but most recently:

Big Ant Studios said:
Hopefully today will be the day we understand if they have decided to rush it out incomplete to make the contractual dates as per their license agreement or if they plan to finish the game before releasing it

they are showing the demo , i think there will not be any delay
if any delay means they are polishing it then.

may be we will get the trailer and gameplay video today

If there was a delay we would have known by now, surely they wouldn't show the game and then say ''Oh by the way the game is being pushed back a month''.

Good news about the demonstration :) any news about the release of screen shots?

Ross has alluded to it several times but most recently:

I read that post....it doesnt say that 505Games will announce a delay!! They can very well continue with the already published release date and release a game with bugs and then release a day 1 patch to rectify those bugs! Wont be the first ones to do so :p!

I read that post....it doesnt say that 505Games will announce a delay!! They can very well continue with the already published release date and release a game with bugs and then release a day 1 patch to rectify those bugs! Wont be the first ones to do so :p!

ROSS IS FROM BA NT AC13. Ignore. But im sure we will see a DEMO TDAY. Game demonstrations means that.

ROSS IS FROM BA NT AC13. Ignore. But im sure we will see a DEMO TDAY. Game demonstrations means that.
They are being shown a video of the game - it doesn't mean anything more than that.

I'd assume they'd release that sort of thing fairly soon after the press event, but it's not certain.

Really??? No way!!! Stop kidding!!!! :p

Bro ROSS is from BIG ANT CRICKET LOL I SWEAR. ASK ANY ONE !!

----------

They are being shown a video of the game - it doesn't mean anything more than that.

I'd assume they'd release that sort of thing fairly soon after the press event, but it's not certain.

Knew that since the first word :))

Bro ROSS is from BIG ANT CRICKET LOL I SWEAR. ASK ANY ONE !!

I'm well aware of that, but like I say the two developers are across the road from each other and it's likely that a developer of a rival game would have an idea of what was going on at the other.

Users who are viewing this thread