PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

DLC What do you think about it?
Chief stated earlier that he will include missing features like DRS and such in a patch or DLC (most likely as free patch if Chief had the control about this). However I will be disappointed if they decided to include these as paid DLC.

Could anyone has idea about big ant game release date?

Yes a delay seems plausible here but they don't look like revealing a release date. That is what is most worrying since an Ashes release would have meant some reciprocation from BigAnt.

Yes a delay seems plausible here but they don't look like revealing a release date. That is what is most worrying since an Ashes release would have meant some reciprocation from BigAnt.

If there is a delay, now is the time they would have to reveal it, else there would be a lot of backlash!! Just less than a month left now for the official release date!

Demo being played right now... arghhhh!

Ok, so the game has a field editor that works in the same way as the drag 'n drop field editor planned for The Art Of Cricket.

"Very nice graphically" - we've never had a good looking cricket game.

The tweets are actually teasing....can we have a screenshot?????\

"Real time strategy from the AI. Match situation taken into account"

Its getting interesting now!!!!

----------

Whose tweets to follow for such info???

look below...end of this page...PlanetCricket tweets live

No, both games are being made in Melbourne, Australia.

Idk man but why wud another game developer wud know smething abtt other developers game. Really sucks. U tell me. U probbaly right but think.. that sucks

"Real time strategy from the AI. Match situation taken into account"

Its getting interesting now!!!!

----------

look below...end of this page...PlanetCricket tweets live

Will believe when I see it. We have had this claim of Strategic AI with every other cricket game in the past.

----------

Aah T20 fans are getting their wish for meaningless boundary music.

Users who are viewing this thread