PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Careful guys. Lots of these posts on this page could be deleted for reason: not needed. No wait....I didn't post them. Carry on!

Are you sure you are number one deleted poster, I want a count MatttW, deleted.:p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I enjoy a bit of Dutchads fluffy nonsense, he keeps it near the toaster. Passive-Aggressive is the way to win my heart, always...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, another thread running out of gas. :D

Your wish is my command...

It was an event for the press but it's certainly unusual as far as I know to have an event like that and yet have no screens available for the press to use.
I was impressed by Mike Fegan and it's not an entirely level playing field when we compare this game to Big Ant however we're fans and ultimately we'll vote with our wallets.

There is still one more thing to come from the event which I think people will enjoy; I'm still working on it though!

Colin, enough dilly dallying. We want "whatever you are working on" right now :mad

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...He's drawing artists representations of what gameplay he saw, sneak preview:

attachment.php

Attachments

• stickmanflashcricket.jpg
    stickmanflashcricket.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 102

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
^^^
I told you before it's patched IC 2010! That pic by Biggs confirms it. Look at the striker and non-striker standin motionless like a statue after the shot is played. In fact it's the same "motion capture" guy as AC09 and IC 2010!!! I'm so mad right now knowing Trickstar and 505 Games cheated me all this time! :mad

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...and even worse, they said they licensed the REAL MCG but you can clearly see it's a re-purposed stadium from AC09. Same commentary too... Although, the progressive marriage equality crowd is a nice touch.

raghavhari

School Cricketer
I told you before it's patched IC 2010! That pic by Biggs confirms it. Look at the striker and non-striker standin motionless like a statue after the shot is played. In fact it's the same "motion capture" guy as AC09 and IC 2010!!! I'm so mad right now knowing Trickstar and 505 Games cheated me all this time!
that may be one of the reason for not releasing screenshots.....loosing hope on the game...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
...and even worse, they said they licensed the REAL MCG but you can clearly see it's a re-purposed stadium from AC09. Same commentary too... Although, the progressive marriage equality crowd is a nice touch.

Wait till you find out it was Chief who was the "motion capture" guy all along :eek: I had my suspicions but looking at the stance of the batsman it can no longer be denied it's Chief.

Canceling my pre-order now and rushing out to protest in front of 505 Games' office.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Well, that's privileged licence agreement embargoed stuff... but yes... 4D PS4 screenshot... "Taste the Colours"

rushing out to protest in front of 505 Games' office.

...meet you there in 10, just finishing an effigy of Chief to burn and extra petrol to self-immolate in protest of this heinous debacle.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Not any more he deletes it.:p

It's just like sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "la la la la la!!" and ignoring the truth. That's how they operate.

I enjoy a bit of Dutchads fluffy nonsense, he keeps it near the toaster. Passive-Aggressive is the way to win my heart, always...

Ah, good ol' passive-aggressive. Yet another tool in the arsenal. You can't win with soppy nonsense? Switch to aggression! They used to horrifically torture and kill millions that way, not that you remember that, although you should.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
...meet you there in 10, just finishing an effigy of Chief to burn and extra petrol to self-immolate in protest of this heinous debacle.

Done... have pm'd naveencc to meet us there with the banners :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread