Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love some of the prizes up for grabs! :)

I have one vote in the best young member catergory. How many do you need to be in for the prize?

that Bandwagon United avies gay, cept for bandwagoner fans, i've been a fan since bout mid 05, when I first play CM 03/04 tbh

good to see me nominated, i got a prize in 06, which was quite nice, now I just need to get Colin to rig it, so I get another.

I wouldn't know at all Thomasiskin J. B. I. Q. Bakernosukis VIII

Aren't we only allowed to nominate once in each category? Because Avroneel has clearly nominated 4 different people for the most helpful member award.

I would also like to add that i'm very helpful for whoever it was that nominated me for best thread started. I will definitely give you sweets and chocolates in the afterlife.

I'm afraid I don't have the ability to send them to you virtually. You'll have to wait till i'm dead. Sorry.

Aren't we only allowed to nominate once in each category? Because Avroneel has clearly nominated 4 different people for the most helpful member award.
One nomination per member per category would be the idea.

I dunno why I've been nominated for funniest??? I'm always trying to be serious :confused:

wrong thread mate

snake ur always helping out, im gonna vote you for the most helpful member.

Black Magic added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Meh, it's alright. Gets boring after a while, unlike mine ;)

Anyway it's not stickyed because it's not. I'm amazed at how much chat is going on in here though in the past day!

Im not sure if you visit the cricket 07 downloads forum, but its always like that there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread