Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I cared would I have supported my Ultra Cool Sign.

I think Hitty has got many nominations now. Thats keeping him hooked to PC even though he wanted to leave.

Yeh lol, everytime I look it's someone votes for someone, then the next vote is the voted person voting the person who voted for them :p

Man I do love to use the words vote/voted/votes/voting!

Nice pattern of Indians voting for Indians ;)

It's like the Eurovision Song Contest :p

Yeh lol, everytime I look it's someone votes for someone, then the next vote is the voted person voting the person who voted for them :p

Man I do love to use the words vote/voted/votes/voting!

Actually I just looked at this again. If I draw your attention to Page 12 it is slightly ridicolous. Pretty much every vote is for the person above them. Kind of against the spirit of the awards guys ;)

Apologies for not making it clear before but Matt is right, you can only nominate one member in each category and we only count the first nomination you made. I have a master-list of who was nominated and by whom to check on that...

i never had the intention vote a person because he nominated me:mad atul and pp always helped me with crowds and the other stuff
highlander its not that Indians have nominated Indians :mad

Apologies for not making it clear before but Matt is right, you can only nominate one member in each category and we only count the first nomination you made. I have a master-list of who was nominated and by whom to check on that...

Last year it was not like that :( this year its simply pathetic . Nominations are going according to friends popularity rather than quality .

Which is why we have secret voting...
I'm making a list of all then double votes so they can fixed.

That wasn't up to your usual standard of grammar Colin :p which actually meant that I didn't understand what you said. If I remember last year and I was really new then. There was just a big long list of those nominated and we just went down selecting 1 per category. Is that what is happening this year?

I agree with WC here, as he just mentioned on MSN. You see from a lot of people that they are voting for friends! I mean, it probably happened last year but not to this extent!

And Tom's point about the Eurovision Song Contest is valid! Many similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread