Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pattern of Indians voting for Indians ;)

It's like the Eurovision Song Contest :p

You might want to generalize a bit more there, but as far as i can see on the page i stand down :p

Actually I just looked at this again. If I draw your attention to Page 12 it is slightly ridicolous. Pretty much every vote is for the person above them. Kind of against the spirit of the awards guys ;)

Well I hope the "secret voting" will counter that problem.

Which is why we have secret voting...
I'm making a list of all then double votes so they can fixed.

Great, also why does the awards refer to codemasters, i thought ea was involved as well making c07.

Here is the list of double nominations. All the nominations below are currently uncounted as they weren't the first one posted:

On the subject of nominating friends it doesn't really make any difference as the whole forum will vote on it anyway anonymously.
I've also updated the first post of the nominations thread with everyone who has 3 nominations.

Really sorry there Colin, didn't read the rules properly ( i know you like people that read the rules, well i did look at the first post. Sorry I probably just missed it )

Great, also why does the awards refer to codemasters, i thought ea was involved as well making c07.
Codemasters supply us with the prizes that we are giving out to the winners, hence sponsoring the 2008 PC Awards.

Codemasters supply us with the prizes that we are giving out to the winners, hence sponsoring the 2008 PC Awards.

wow, thats so cool. Well it would be great if some of the representatives took a look at the downloads being made, for BLIC07. C07 and try to implement ideas from there into their next game.

LOL this is the biggest popularity contest.

Im sure the mods and admins will sort out any problems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good thing about this thread is that its bringing people from different forums in one thread.

Sorry for posting the question here, but is the downloads forum for C07 the most active forum. Usually at time of day there are atleast over 60 people viewing.

Best Cricket Game Download Thread for this category i have got 4 times but my name isn't there...Can u please have a look at that.

Hey Colin I just realized is the "secret vote" just a public poll.

Hitterman : (Posted In the nomination thread)
i think the only guy who helped the users in ck27 forum other than me

I beg to differ, you and pp were not the only people too help out. Every single person that makes downloads helped the other users. They always replied and gave answers. Shantanu, Arko, Maddy, AbBh and barmyarmy are excellent examples. Im sure barmyarmy replies to every error or problem people had with player editor. Sorry, but it feels like you are discrediting others :noway

Black Magic added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

I expect you can find lots of details in last years, which will explain everything:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90&order=desc&page=2

OH MY GOD!!!! I voted for Nixon as best senior member last year. WTF was I thinking? :p I dunno if this link will show you all your votes

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/vote2007.php

thanks a lot for that tom...:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread