Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will only work if you use Cricket Style, PlanetCricket Style or one of the country skins. So change your skin before you click that link.

tried a couple of skins but got the same result, am i missing anything else. I did change the style before clicking as well

Best Cricket Game Download Thread for this category i have got 4 times but my name isn't there...Can u please have a look at that.

i hope barmyarmy will have a look at that & update in first page...

@ Black magic
There many great helpers are there.Directly or indirectly so many helped us in making stuff. best helping member-- the one who made player editer (barmyarmy ) is the greatest member because without that nothing we can do...

i hope barmyarmy will have a look at that & update in first page...

@ Black magic
There many great helpers are there.Directly or indirectly so many helped us in making stuff. best helping member-- the one who made player editer (barmyarmy ) is the greatest member because without that nothing we can do...

exactly what i meant, everyone who makes downloads helps out the users, I just thought it felt wrong saying Hitty and pp were the only ones who did.

exactly what i meant, everyone who makes downloads helps out the users, I just thought it felt wrong saying Hitty and pp were the only ones who did.

i don't think thatz correct ..they also helped many but all members helped one and other.

Last edited:
I always help others not for my own sake but for their sake;). I feel good:cool:

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

That will only work if you use Cricket Style, PlanetCricket Style or one of the country skins. So change your skin before you click that link.
also change 2007 to 2008:p

i don't think thatz correct ..they also helped many but all members helped one and other.

sorry :rolleyes: that was what i meant in the first place. i just didn't phrase it well. Well lets just stop this here.

BM you are a nice download maker but i don't think we should compare the helps which we all gave together to the newbies:). I meant the CK27 forum group.
I have prepared the list also:D
Hitterman:p
Black Magic
PranavPathak
chetan0304
blackk
Mad Snake

I only have 2 nominations now. Is this because a member double nominated.

Yeah your not funny in the slightest. Anyone who laughs at you is mentally retarted which is pretty appropriate because you seem to be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread