Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope barmyarmy will have a look at that & update in first page...

Can people please desist from PMing me or leaving messages on my profile to tell me I haven't updated the list for more than a few hours. It takes a while to do it properly and I'm at work between 7.20am and 6.30pm...

And can we cut down on the spam that has arisen in this thread of late please

We don't. You have to look back in the nominations thread. You only know if someone has been nominated 3 times and that is because they are on the front page :)

Can people please desist from PMing me or leaving messages on my profile to tell me I haven't updated the list for more than a few hours. It takes a while to do it properly and I'm at work between 7.20am and 6.30pm...

Bloody hell, that's long hours, even for a teacher. Why?

(And I'm not one of those who think you only work 9-3 btw ;))

*off-topic

Longish travel to work? My sister had fun doing her kids reports, went in over half-term and did it, iirc. You teach at a primary?

*on-topic

I think that the forum has done well with these nominations, we've had a few who didn't read the post. Overall, I think it's been active.

*off-topic

Longish travel to work? My sister had fun doing her kids reports, went in over half-term and did it, iirc. You teach at a primary?

*on-topic

I think that the forum has done well with these nominations, we've had a few who didn't read the post. Overall, I think it's been active.

Active doesn't generally mean its gone all that well.

sorry colin...i thought u didn't see..But thanks & next time i won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread