Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hitterman :P but anyway, I can't wait for the awards to start, cmon Colinas, you should get those... sort of technical hands working :P

Is Hitterman :P but anyway, I can't wait for the awards to start, cmon Colinas, you should get those... sort of technical hands working :P
Yes. Thank god that tobes hasn't been nominated:p.

Aha but I am Hitty! I'm a shoe in for best avie and best young member!

Colin can I recommend some threads to people like you for cricket 07 downloads etc. (I have already cast my vote, alhthough there are some that deserve nominations)

You should also put your player editor up there (or was it created more than a year back)

Colin can I recommend some threads to people like you for cricket 07 downloads etc. (I have already cast my vote, alhthough there are some that deserve nominations)

You should also put your player editor up there (or was it created more than a year back)
I think Colin made the most important thing. Without that Bats,faces or rosters won't be of any use.

You call yourself competition :P you dreaming homie! You been smoking with RVD!

ive been nominated for best cricket chat poster, so thanks to whoever nominated me, but there like 17 pages of nominations now so i cant be bothered going through it to find out who it was :p

ive been nominated for best cricket chat poster, so thanks to whoever nominated me, but there like 17 pages of nominations now so i cant be bothered going through it to find out who it was :p

It was possibly a staff nomination.
My Player Editor was made over a year ago and if people don't nominate other theads for C07 downloads there's not much we can do. I've already let one in on only one nomination.

nomination ends today? and what will be the next procedure of it?
i m new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread