Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was arguing. I just made the point that they have done this before and don't need Hitterman pointing out every obvious fact. 1 vote isn't going to make very much difference at the end of the day

No one was arguing. I just made the point that they have done this before and don't need Hitterman pointing out every obvious fact. 1 vote isn't going to make very much difference at the end of the day

You never know ;)

Ultimately you are voting for the person who stands in an election :) same here its like an election for award :D

No it's not. There are no parties.

In an election not only are you voting for the prime minister/president, but also the roles inside that. Like economy, education etc.

We stop people voting for themselves. We do though say that if they have voted for themself and they are tied with someone who hasn't, we will put the other person ahead of them.

People who vote for themselves are the same kind of people who'd remove a rib to 'self-service' themselves.

Anyway, has all the nominating business finished now? I've lost track of what's happning somewhat.

There is a huge list for awards.In that list few people will be selected?when the results will be out?How do they elect at last?
any idea?if anyone knows please do reply.

They have a massive 'ballot' like vote as a massive poll but it is a script and no-one can see how someone is doing until the end of the Voting. Then they announce the top 3 and who won. Simple, but effective. The results will be out after the votings is done, but I don't know when that is. Obviously the admins will have to clarify all this.

They have a massive 'ballot' like vote as a massive poll but it is a script and no-one can see how someone is doing until the end of the Voting. Then they announce the top 3 and who won. Simple, but effective. The results will be out after the votings is done, but I don't know when that is. Obviously the admins will have to clarify all this.

you mean each catagery has 3 candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread