Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, should have known

Black Magic added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Colin I have an idea, when you post up the polls for best member etc. The persons name should be hyperlinked to their public profile, (or does this already happen)

Colin I have an idea, when you post up the polls for best member etc. The persons name should be hyperlinked to their public profile, (or does this already happen)
Anything that can have a link, does.

I am sure it will as all vb phrases will be used in that script.:p

We are currently writing the script for the voting page and yes they will all be linking to the relevant thread, picture or user page.

I see the mods have added people to catergorys, I request DPRA be added to best new member if he is eligable.

When the Admins vote in the poll, does their vote count for more, than newbies that have just arrived at PC?

I meant that of course there votes count for more. That's why Colin has won best contributor for the past few years ;)

What if I told you the voting system is just there to trick us normal members? What if I told you Colin makes up all the award winners on the spot and makes sure he gets the big one?

:spy. You didn't hear it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread