Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not voting this year for the first time since I've been here. Nothing against anyone who has been nominated, but for me the awards were always about patches and as there has been little activity (or at least interest from me) in that area I don't really see the point. Best of luck to all nominated though, I hope you don't win a copy of BLIC07 though!

Awesome. Should be good to see the results because like I said earlier this is gonna be real close and its to hard to pick who will win their catergorys.

I can tell you there are quite a few categories with only a few votes between the top few options, so if you haven't voted yet (there are 15 hours left) your vote could be the deciding one. There is even a category with a tie for 1st.

I obviously can't say any more than that yet, you'll have to wait until next week when the winners are announced for that.

wow it's that tight. I'm just happy that I got nominated. Good luck everyone and no hard feelings.

They share a joint. Oooooooo not cool I know :(

When I get on tomorrow the voting should almost be over.

Will the winners be announced in installments just like last year? ie, 3 winners a day etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread