Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
t takes time and care to give out the results so have Patience guys and wait as it is going to exciting:)

The excitement is absolutely killing me too. Bigger than anything else that happens in life. I'd miss the Olympics for these awards. I'd miss the birth of my first child for these awards. I'd miss my own birth for these awards. Trying to keep a perspective, but it's hard, these awards are really the biggest thing since The Memphis Trousers Half Hour with Roy & HG was on.

Good effort, but the sarcasm didn't quite work there for me:p

The excitement is absolutely killing me too. Bigger than anything else that happens in life. I'd miss the Olympics for these awards. I'd miss the birth of my first child for these awards. I'd miss my own birth for these awards. Trying to keep a perspective, but it's hard, these awards are really the biggest thing since The Memphis Trousers Half Hour with Roy & HG was on.

Sorry but a gramatical error there means you are banned from the awards and i win them all :boxing

hey are the results out ?

first i saw a thread result 1?/ they it shows unspecified thread contact admin

yeah... but trust me i saw a thread called Planet Cricket 2008 Results 1 (thread was closed)by Zimrahil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread