Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I got best avatar!!!! Thank you Maria :p Also cheers to those who voted for me. I'm calling the Hummer as my prize :cool:

Highlander999 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Congrats to tassie as well for winning funniest member :)

Tom there is a girl behind every successful boy :laugh :rtfl

:cheers so whats the treat for us in this occasion:D

Not surprised I won, I'm hilarious with a capital H. Well done Tom, I hope to be able to look at your avatar many more times in the future.

tassietiger added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Sorry but a gramatical error there means you are banned from the awards and i win them all :boxing

I was actually right. "The Memphis Trousers Half Hour with Roy & HG" is the title of a show. I could've underlined it or something to make it more clear, but I'm claiming innocence on this one.

There were seven members nominated in the category of Funniest Member, the award for the member who made us all laugh over the last year. The top three with percentages of total votes cast were as follows:

tassietiger - 32.6%
Kev - 15.1%
evertonfan and scion_sid [Tie] - 12.8%
Tassietiger's unique brand of humour has enabled him to keep his title as Funniest Member for another year.

A huge amount of members, 15, were nominated for having the best avatar. Here are the top 3:

Highlander999 - 21.6%
barmyarmy - 13.5%
chetan0304 and Kev [Tie] - 9.5%
Well done to Highlander999 taking a fairly convincing win in a difficult category.

Thirteen of our sub-forums were nominated as the best, but there can only be one winner:
Cricket 07 Downloads Forum - 18.9%
Planetcricket Cricsim League - 14.7%
The Art of Cricket Forum - 13.7%
The Cricket 07 Downloads Forum is quite active in trying to patch away the problems with Cricket 07 and this has led to it taking out a narrow win over strong competition.

Congrats Tom-sexy girls always do win (i am talking about the avatar)

Congrats tassietiger- I remember you made us laugh like hell.

Congrats to me & all patch makers- Cricket 07 Downloads Forum truely deserved this award.

Well played Tassie.

Who's Scion Sid?

evertonfan added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Oh yeah and are there gonna be anymore announced later today? I remember last year there wehere two sets of announcments each day iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread