Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Matt and Kieron. No suprises with Matt as he does deserve it :rolleyes: (Joking mate :p) But Giggity has really improved from his first post. Also cheers to Matt for not only the skins but everything else him and the mods upwards do :cheers

Attention all, your improved king is here now, YOUR FACE!

Kieron! Well done - and you deserved it too - by far!
You were, well, I won't even say what everyone thought of you when you first arrived, but now, for such a young person, you are so different, so much more mature!

Congrats! :cool:

What's my prize? If it's BLIC 07 can I swap for LMA Manager?

Congrats guys for Wins

GG - Truly deserved.

Avro - Bad luck man 2 second positions in one day. :(

Who loves my sexy siggeh?

Giggity Giggity added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

If anyone wants a PC Award winner sig, ask me.

Giggity Giggity added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Can I have my usertitle now?

Ok Kieron your now going slightly OTT ;)

The usertitle is awarded at the end of the awards and this is also when the prizes are sorted out

Thanks to all who voted for me and stuff and well done to all the other winners so far.

I am outraged that Sylvester called me a spammer in that anouncement though! YOu know this forum would be nowere without my haircare threads and ownage videos! :p

evertonfan added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Oh yeah and i'll be on holiday when all the prizes are sorted out but i'm sure we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Matt, congrats on your award and also, join my group and we can party whilst the other poor members cry and bow down to us.

Matt, congrats on your award and also, join my group and we can party whilst the other poor members cry and bow down to us.

Careful, you don't know what your user title is going to say yet.........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread