Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG- Tone it down mate. Your going waaaay OTT.

Your probably going to come back saying its just joke but thats 3 posts in one page and its annoying. Yes, congratulations on winning and I will happily let you enjoy it but posting 3 times in about 6 posts constantly bragging is over the top.
Sorry, I just got caught in all the excitement, I never win anything that big.

Well done to all prize winners today. I'm shocked Kev won best senior :eek:

:p
I was hoping someone else would win the "Grumpy Old Man" award for once, but I guess I'll just have to face it, I'm a the grumpiest old member ;)

Well done Kev, you are PC's grandfather to the kids and dad to the rest. We are 1 big family.

Kev you soppy old sod. I swear you've won that every year I've been here, more and more deserved each year. ;)

Congratulations to all the other award winners too.

Three well deserved awards today, well done to all concerned.

Haha, I may not have been nominated for or won an award, but at least I got a mention lol. Well done to Vaibhav, FB and Kev for winning their respective awards.

Kev congrats on winning the award.I thought u will get for your avater too.Congrats to other members also.

Congrats FB and unfortunate, Rohit. Also, well done Vaibhav and Kev. Well deserved. Cricketman, unlucky. Being 10 I suppose you still have a shot at winning the award for a few years to come :p.

Congrats FB and unfortunate, Rohit. Also, well done Vaibhav and Kev. Well deserved. Cricketman, unlucky. Being 10 I suppose you still have a shot at winning the award for a few years to come :p.

I'm 15, I'm done lol.

Congrats to all 3 of you :)

Vaiby - I really wnated him to win this special award and most deserving too :) very happy for him and we really miss him.

FB- I told him in the morning, you will win :) glad that it happened.

Kev - What more i can say, our oldest Legend ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Sorry, I just got caught in all the excitement, I never win anything that big.

Its just begining and many more to go, you will win many :)

I must I'm really surprised where I finished. Thought I would've been closer. Could've been the perfect birthday present. :p

Well done to Matt. You're a star mate. Enjoy your cricket ball. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread