Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must I'm really surprised where I finished. Thought I would've been closer. Could've been the perfect birthday present. :p

Well done to Matt. You're a star mate. Enjoy your cricket ball. :)

Its coming today :)

Well Kev does really give meaning to one man one god. Great work Vaibhav as well (wow your a doctor). FB close shave with cricket man, but you deserved it. Good work everyone.

Who is announcing best administrator? or is that left to people like WC and Highlander to make it fair the Admins don't choose themselves. :p

Tight competition for best Admin I reckon, cause there are a couple of really good ones.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is my biggest chance of an award I reckon, everyone knows that Best Post Contrib is sewed up, but Colin's not in best mod!

Did I get nominated for best young member? Because I turned 15 this year. Well done to Matt though, well deserved!

Wow, you really unlucky Cricketman... that was very tight.

Thanks to everyone that voted me and well done Vaiby and Kev :)

Did I get nominated for best young member? Because I turned 15 this year. Well done to Matt though, well deserved!

Not many people actually knew your age (and the same goes for Dean in fact), otherwise we could have some more interesting candidates for these categories (although, unfortunately, the age limit for the best youngest member award is set to 14 and under).

I found Usy's mention alongside Kev's victory in the announcement to be mildly entertaining (while true nonetheless). Despite not being one of the more "established" social groups, I do think that it's a group everyone should join as soon as possible.

A question for you Kev, how many years have you been winning the "Grumpy old man" award for? :D

And finally, well done to all the winners. Most deserved in all of your cases, and the only result to take me by surprise was the success of that of the C07 Downloads Forum as the best sub-forum. I have withdrawn from that part of the forum when I stopped playing the game myself, which was heartened even more by the withdrawal of many of the senior patchers. It's quite positive to see newer members (mixed with some older ones) enthusiastically continue to make patches for the PC community, and make C07 a better game for all us; so kudos to you folks. :)

Last edited:
Not many people actually knew your age actually (and the same goes for Dean in fact), otherwise we could have some more interesting candidates for these categories (although, unfortunately, the age limit for the best youngest member award is set to 14 and under).

I found Usy's mention alongside Kev's victory in the announcement to be mildly entertaining (while true nonetheless). Despite not being one of the more "established" social groups, I do think that it's a group everyone should join as soon as possible.

A question for you Kev, how many years have you been winning the "Grumpy old man" award for? :D

And finally, well done to all the winners. Most deserved in all of your cases, and the only result to take me by surprise was the success of that of the C07 Downloads Forum as the best sub-forum. I have withdrawn from that part of the forum when I stopped playing the game myself, which was heartened even more by the withdrawal of many of the senior patchers. It's quite positive to see newer members (mixed with some older ones) enthusiastically continue to make patches for the PC community, and make C07 a better game for all us; so kudos to you folks. :)

you see Cricket 07 Download forum is the most active forum.You can see many posts & many many patches .Check before you comment

Not many people actually knew your age actually (and the same goes for Dean in fact), otherwise we could have some more interesting candidates for these categories (although, unfortunately, the age limit for the best youngest member award is set to 14 and under).

I am ineligible for best young member unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread