Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, being a mod is much tougher than you might think but it can be a lot of fun at times and this is by far the best forum I have ever posted on, so it's an honour to be serving the members by keeping it a good forum for all!

Congrats also to Matt, who is just so incredibly active and committed to doing everything the members ask of him you wonder if he is a real person or just a PC mod-bot ;) And of course to Colin, let's face it, the forums would be in meltdown if he left. I'm impressed they aren't with him in Australia at the moment, but he still finds time to post! Also to Black Magic for his C07 patch, and to everyone who was nominated as well, without the patches the games would be just so much worse!

Great work everyone

# barmyarmy -80.9%

That looks like a minus 80 to me lol, nah kidding, you certainly deserved it Colin, I have seen you post every where. Creating the best download on PC with the player editor and paying etc for the whole site. Great Work Mate, PC is awsum thanks to you Colin, Zim, Matt W and all the other mods and Admins. :cheers:hpraise

Matt you have done an outstanding job with moderation, never failed to answer any of my PMs which you could just as easily have ignored. You have helped out everyone as well :cheers

Also great work Aus5892, haven't talked to you much on PC yet, hopefully I will catch more of you soon. :cheers

Matt your download thread is awsum for 2 reasons, the quality of the downloads there and the date it first started. A brilliant download thread and one that well deserved to win :cheers

Cricket 07 obviously won, because of the of the amount it can be modded. EA should be thanking PC for helping keep Cricket 07 on store shelves.

Just another thanks to Zimrahil, he might have only got 3.2 of the votes, but he is one of the great Admins around. He has helped me personally in lots of difficulties, not minding if the requests were stupid either, you always did it. Good Work Mate. You will always have my vote.

What :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: stevie lost..:eek::eek::eek::crying:crying:crying
Congrats to Dean,Matty,Colin and BM. I had a hope but i was too behind. (not in the top three:D) I was knowing that Colin and Matt will win:).

Who is announcing best administrator? or is that left to people like WC and Highlander to make it fair the Admins don't choose themselves. :p

Tight competition for best Admin I reckon, cause there are a couple of really good ones.

I'm the dog who runs this show. The admins answer to me ;)

Well done to all prize winners. All mods, globies and admins do a great job, but it is nice to see those who give loads to the forum geting a mention for there hard work. Well done :clap

Congratulation to Bm and company :happy
the IPl super patch team deserved the awards

and colin @matt congrats to you both:0

my cric07 gamw won:)

with things such as domain renewals,

Yes, that went well, didn't it?

3%? *gets out baan-hammer

---------

Well done guys, all fully deserved. It would surprise people to see how much Matt does for this place, and Colin too. But he's on the other side of the world atm, so I can say whatever I want!

Well done to Dean too...;)

:cheers

Thanks to everyone for their kind words (and votes for that matter), it means a lot to me. Also well done to the other winners both today and in previous days, all of you were very deserving winners.

Congratulations Colin. You deserved it. Although, all the admins are equally deserving.

Great job Matt. You're one of the main reasons for PC finally getting out of the ditch it was in a few months ago (with the inactivity etc).

Dean, 15 years old and you've won Best Moderator. Wow. Once again, the competition was close but I feel Dean has been the mod who put in the most work into his job as a moderator.

Congratulations Black Magic. You put an immeasurable amount of time into the IPL patch and your hard work has paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread