Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners. A bit disappointing that I lost in all my categories by one or two percentage points. But I guess that's how the cookie crumbles...

Aye unlucky Rohit, but you got nominated for an award which is the main thing my friend. ;)

Congratulations to all winners, especially those who won the story awards.

Grrr, second in two categories. But Colin and Matt both deserve their awards, so well done to them. Also congrats to Manee for his award as well. It was also nice to see vBookie high up there after all the work that myself, Sean and pal have been putting into it :)

Good work everyone, especially Matt who truly deserved it. Good work Colin, wasn't too surprising you won with your perfect posts. :happy

I didn't get nominated for anything. :(

Oh noes!!11! No1 nominated me 4 anything either! My life seems all so worthless now! :( :crying

:)

Btw, congratulations to all the winners of this year's awards, as well as those who have come so close to winning...yet, didn't.

Good work everyone, especially Matt who truly deserved it. Good work Colin, wasn't too surprising you won with your perfect posts. :happy

It was very close. Tom almost did it. Let's just say that the top two posters on the forum are from Edinburgh...

It was very close. Tom almost did it. Let's just say that the top two posters on the forum are from Edinburgh...

well what can I say, the English are really good at English. lol you would probably crack it if you decided to come to Aus here and listen to the english we speak.

Who cares :rolleyes: this years, few results are absolutely rubbish. You should consider urself lucky ;)

They are not absolutely rubbish and they can't be absolutely rubbish if they are the outcome of member's opinions(i.e through voting system). Thats why we are having the poll system and not deciding on our own based on criterias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread