Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case of emergency I have LMA Manager 07 on backup

Special Congratulations to Matt for winning three awards.
and
Colin for winning fifth time the best post contributor award.He truely deserves that.
Congratulations to All the members who won this time.

& all the best to all members who didn't win this year (including me):p

Me and Dean (aus5892) have been updated the user-titles of the winners.

zimrahil (Awards Forum) said:
Right guys, we've actually got 5 PS3's to give away plus 2 new laptops. Currently, best avatar, most improved, best mod, best globie, best admin, best post contributor and most helpful are eligible for this. So if you could just post what you want I'll get back to you.

:cheesy Bring on the laptop Not really true

That's nothing, best mod wins a promotion and the chance to steal the prizes before they get sent out.

highlander999 said:
zimrahil (Awards Forum) said:
Right guys, we've actually got 5 PS3's to give away plus 2 new laptops. Currently, best avatar, most improved, best mod, best globie, best admin, best post contributor and most helpful are eligible for this. So if you could just post what you want I'll get back to you.

:cheesy Bring on the laptop Not really true

In an abrupt change of heart, plus complete abuse of our powers, Admin has decided to keep the PS3's and laptops for our own purposes. The justification is that we intend to 'review' the latest games and publish our findings in our brand new 'Games Reviews' forum ;)

We trust our Award winners fully understand this was a terribly hard and difficult decision to make, but in the best interests of the forum it was the correct thing to do

Damn you. You still giving the laptop to me, your favourite vBookie Team member, aren't you?

I would have, but as you didn't vote for me as Best Admin then No. As promised when announcing the results earlier, those who did vote for me will get rewarded.

Black Magic, the laptop is on it's way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread