Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: A close run thing between me and Sarvesh. I feel he deserves it more but I've been more active recently which might have tiped it in my favour. Thanks to all those who voted for me :cheers

Congrats to all winners so far, I really did not expect one award let alone two :D

well done to everybody who has won an award so far, last day of the award tomorrow, looking forward to seeing who wins 'most helpful member', one of the most coverted awards on here

Bit disappointed I didn't get in the top 3 for Signature/Artwork thread. Congratulations to all the winners. I don't really spend much time in the stories forum but I do know that Tom and Sarvesh put in a lot of effort into their stories so well done you two on a well fought battle.

Wow the other game story was close. 0.00 something difference between culli and Craig. But in my opinion they were all worthy winners.

Well done to all of the winners especially Highlander, Covlad and Culli in the Stories section! :D

Yep, congratulations to all the winners since I last said congratulations!:p :cheers Especially Highlander, as obviously I've got a special interest in the stories forum.

Congrats to all winners! :)

I'm in the most helpful members btw, but I dont' reckon I could win it. I've been too bad to stupid noobs in the downloads section which I think comprised most of the voting audience! :laugh

Well done everyone, especially KBC. Unfortunate Shravs wasn't up there, but the top 3 deserved it. Good work on the stories as well winners, I don't usually look around in the stories forums, but I'm sure they would have been great. :happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread