Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i dont agree u r a good guy but u have arguments on simple things:D

you can't nominate yourself, only other people can nominate you, if you post some quality posts, you may get a nomination.

ohh, so this is how it works. I always thought it was the admins who chose this stuff.

------------

Off Topic - I remember first looking at burmas finest and look at his reputation and the name he had. I always wanted to be like him. You are a hero Burma (if you are still out there)

These awards have revealed that those guys you thaught had improved are still the same. :(

ohh, so this is how it works. I always thought it was the admins who chose this stuff.

------------

Off Topic - I remember first looking at burmas finest and look at his reputation and the name he had. I always wanted to be like him. You are a hero Burma (if you are still out there)

He is also my insipiration :) i decided to make bats just becasue of him and that days BF used to teach us . He taught me like a kid :D

------------

Your making me want to cry now :crying:crying:crying:crying:crying

Colin is still far and away the best post contributor on the site, even though I nominated Usy.

I finished 3rd last year in that category and was the highest placed non-staff member so I demand that you all bow down to my might. I also finished 2nd in funniest member, so I also demand that you all bow down to my humour.

Oh, and if Animator or Joe don't win funniest member this year i'm rioting.

You can riot all you want. This year all 10-12 year old will walk away with all prizes.

Colin is still far and away the best post contributor on the site, even though I nominated Usy.

I finished 3rd last year in that category and was the highest placed non-staff member so I demand that you all bow down to my might. I also finished 2nd in funniest member, so I also demand that you all bow down to my humour.

Oh, and if Animator or Joe don't win funniest member this year i'm rioting.

now i remember it was you who i wanted to vote as funniest member. Il vote you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread