Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think members are clearly mislead by your username Tom. I mean I definitely thought you were 999 years of age and on the brink of death. Although seeing as how you lasted 999 years, perhaps you were granted eternal life or something?

How many wars did you fight in man? 999 years is a lot of history and conflict. Was Henry VIII a right twat?
hahahahaha

Well I think members are clearly mislead by your username Tom. I mean I definitely thought you were 999 years of age and on the brink of death. Although seeing as how you lasted 999 years, perhaps you were granted eternal life or something?

How many wars did you fight in man? 999 years is a lot of history and conflict. Was Henry VIII a right twat?

Ah, that makes sense.

I fought in too many wars to count or although I think the worst had to be the India in Australia thread. That beat the Somme hands down :mad

Thanks to codemasters, you've been supportive to PC for long time.

As everyone is flocking here, do you guys know which thread was the biggest thread. (don't tell me it was PC awards 07 lol)

This is Big Brother
Will usy and Giggity Giggity please come to the diary room.
Hello usy
Hello
Hello Giggity Giggity
Hello BB
Big Brother has noticed you have been discussing nominations which is against the rules.
Clear off now!
Bad boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread