Planetcricket Awards 2008 - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so sid! I mean theres me, tuaha and Kierz and maybe PPNR, woo us ftw!

HEGONGETIT!

I know, shame there's no sig category this year. I was ready to vote that Ebsfleet United one.

My bribe cheques are sitting by themselves at the moment *shifty*

HEGONGETIT!

I know, shame there's no sig category this year. I was ready to vote that Ebsfleet United one.

IZRAININGSIDEWAYS!

I think there is no Best Sig has some people have links to their downloads thread etc and people might vote their sig because of their thread.

tbh I have no clue.

hey people whats the difference between

Best Cricket Game Patch and Best Cricket Game Downloads Thread

Why is the nominations thread not a sticky? It's more important than this thread :p

The best patch focuses on one individual mod for a game whereas the best downloads thread rewards a member for their whole contribution to a particular game. For example, Burma's Finest's bat pack could be considered as the best individual patch, but your downloads thread has a chance of winning best download thread.

The best patch focuses on one individual mod for a game whereas the best downloads thread rewards a member for their whole contribution to a particular game. For example, Burma's Finest's bat pack could be considered as the best individual patch, but your downloads thread has a chance of winning best download thread.

oh ok, i understand. Thanks:cheers

I nominated usy for best thread starter, I love his random threads.

Well I think members are clearly mislead by your username Tom. I mean I definitely thought you were 999 years of age and on the brink of death. Although seeing as how you lasted 999 years, perhaps you were granted eternal life or something?

How many wars did you fight in man? 999 years is a lot of history and conflict. Was Henry VIII a right twat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread