PlanetCricket Exclusive Interview with IC10 Lead Designer Heath Smith

P

pcfan123

I remember with AC09, even before I got the game people were taking it back because of the quitters. Hope this one goes a bit better :upray

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Shipping from the UK to Australia, I'm expecting 10 days for delivery.
Sometimes it's a bit quicker than that, I've often bought things off ebay and got a UK item before an Australian one ordered the same day.

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi the lazy chesnut
"our day out" thing where sky was filming , was on sky sprorts news , all it had was stuart broad with ic10 t shirt on and throwing some looseners down then for a second standing next to console pretending to play so nothing about the game :noway
(lazy_chesnut hope that was not you facing broad because he batted as bad as me)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Nice one Matt.
What difficutly were you playing on?
I was playing on hard with the HUD off in the background.

I think they really did improve the AI! I was watching the footage of the game in the interview, and there was a no-ball in the second vid, which obviously means its a free-hit!! Now my eyes lit up at that moment to see what exactly the AI batsman would do....and I was delighted to see...the AI batsman hit the bowler for a SIX!!! So all you guys out there....dont bowl a no-ball in one-day and t20 matches...or the AI will make you pay for it :)!!
Assuming that was when I was bowling, it's true - I really did get hit off those free hits.

I suspect it was on a low difficulty level. There won't be an issue with the game being too easy especially with HUD off.
It certainly wasn't too easy for me, although I did hit a few cracking shots between the plays and misses.

aus5892 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Was that Dean playing in the background?

Edit: Haha nice cameo, mate. :p
I got the tough job but someone had to do it.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi the lazy chesnut
"our day out" thing where sky was filming , was on sky sprorts news , all it had was stuart broad with ic10 t shirt on and throwing some looseners down then for a second standing next to console pretending to play so nothing about the game :noway
(lazy_chesnut hope that was not you facing broad because he batted as bad as me)

Just seen it on the Sky Sports website. That's definitely not me batting! It was just some guy from some magazine having a bat.

I did face Stuart Broad for a while though. Hopefully there's some footage of it going to come out at some point. It was good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread