FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
It wouldnt be too hard to maintain the rankings even with 9 players. Not our fault people have lost interest or whatever.

No not at all. Hopefully starting it up again will help generate a bit of interest again. If you're happy to maintain the rankings you can do so. Less teams means less work :p

It will be very easy as Ive left all my working out up lol. So long as someone creates a final table and makes a page for it like the other 3 seasons Ill be able to update it no problems.

So were going to take those rankings as gospal? :P

With Chewie miles out in front as expected!! :lol

Chewie has sold a few of his good players so he won't be as strong as before but I still imagine he'll still be the stongest.

I can't say I'm liking all these rankings so yeah, I think having a 9 man league seems best.

And I'll just have to cancel my friendly with Tarzan.

I can't say I'm liking all these rankings so yeah, I think having a 9 man league seems best.

And I'll just have to cancel my friendly with Tarzan.

Well just leave it in place and I'll arrange the fixtures so that you play him first.

Lets say we all start at zero points this seasons and let the rankings pan out as the season progresses :p

Now since we're doing one division, should we just play each other once? Or would having it home and away be too long?

If you want to allow one match then Weather & Pitch should be random. Otherwise home & away is fair.

Home away is better. That allows home advantage :thumbs. We should have more points for away win than home win.

I reckon just once on random pitch conditions. It would start to interfere with the PC otherwise

Lets say we all start at zero points this seasons and let the rankings pan out as the season progresses :p

Whats the point in that?? That renders the last 3 seasons as worthless! Surely long term players should be rewarded for loyalty??

Users who are viewing this thread