FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Whats the point in that?? That renders the last 3 seasons as worthless! Surely long term players should be rewarded for loyalty??

I'm one of those long term player mate ;). I suggested that to rob Chewie of his place. :p

Ok, fixtures are up so you can start organising matches:

Round 1

Liverpool Lightnings v Blitzkreig Boyz
New York Yankees v Saurashtra Lions
Agrid South Africa v Hedger's Team
Iridium XI v Baggy Blues
Bye: Chewie CC

All pitch and weather conditions are to be random/random.

Challenge not receive from New York Yankees...

----------

starting from this sunday? i must cancel my existing friendly with brother.

----------

Round 8

Liverpool Lightnings v Agrid South Africa
Baggy Blues v Chewie CC
Blitzkreig Boyz v Iridium XI
Hedger's Team v New York Yankees
Bye: Agrid South Africa

Please correct this. I think there must be Saurashtra Lions.

status.png
Challenge Issued to New York Yankees.

Whoever is doing the tables, if you can upload the images to a place where the link remains the same everytime you update the table then that would be good as it means the FTP site table will update when you upload the new image instead of waiting for me to update the link.

And thanks to the random settings Im going to get mashed!!

Well I'm pretty disadvantaged myself by those conditions. My normal bowling attack has one fast bowler, one FM, two FS and one medium all-rounder so really it's the worst pitch I could have hoped for but I decided that I'll play my 20 yo medium pacer instead of Whiteman.

Well I'm pretty disadvantaged myself by those conditions. My normal bowling attack has one fast bowler, one FM, two FS and one medium all-rounder so really it's the worst pitch I could have hoped for but I decided that I'll play my 20 yo medium pacer instead of Whiteman.

Well Im not budging seeing as all of my first XI bowlers are spinners and my two younger promising bowlers are also spinners!

However have just bought a new keeper you can bat and has experience unlike my other one Ive been suffering with. So if anyone wants he's on the market Mark Rigg is his name ;)

But yeah will be nice to have a game where some of my players arent nackered! So I expect my max rating to go up some tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread